Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer Silhouettes

Money Holder Card
Whisper white: 7x8 (score at 2 " and 5 ")
DSP: 6 3/4 x 7 3/4
White: 6 1/2 x 7 1/2

Stamps: Summer Silhouettes and Sassy Salutations
Inside: I used sticky tape to adhere the sides of the smaller piece to the card.
I also punched a small indentation in the short layer using an oval punch. This is to show a little of the money and also make it easier to get the money out. I found the center of the card and barely slipped the punch in. You don't want a whole oval punched only about half.
This shows the inside of the card. I put a post it note behind where the punch made the indentation.
Hope you like it. Any questions please be sure to ask.


Mary Campbell My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...