Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My grandson Jett

                                                                                    Here is my 2 year old grandson Jett playing with his John Deere tractor at Thanksgiving. The 2 ornamental pear trees he is playing under still had leaves on them. This past week we had 16 inches of snow that was wet and heavy. The weight of the snow split both trees in half. They fell on the driveway and the brick wall surrounding our property. It broke two post lights. I am so sad. These were the most beautiful trees and my grandson so enjoyed playing under them. He took his load of leaves home with him. We will all miss these trees. I will try to post photos of the trees so you can see what I mean.                                                                           Mary Campbell

My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...