Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Rag Bags

Mary Campbell
My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net


Something new to make with your Big Shot from Stampin Up. I made both these purses yesterday. They are so easy. I cut the squares with a big shot die. I also cut the flower on the black one with a big shot die. At the moment I have the black one in the washer to make the edges fray. This one is for my MOM for her crocheting. The smaller pink one is for my foster granddaughter Olivia. She is three. I also made her a flower for a headband. I think she will like it.
Most purses are three by two. My pink one is two by two and the black one is three by three. Hope you like them. I am certainly going to make more. They are so easy. Mary

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...