Sunday, April 11, 2010

Summer Fun scrap page

A scrapbook page made for a contest on one of my yahoo groups. It had to have water, at least 4 photos, paper piecing, metal and oval journaling. I made a 2 page layout of my grandson Jett. He and his mom and dad went to Florida last August and these are some of the photos they shared with me.
I made alll the paper piecings. I made the sand by stippling basic brown ink on Kraft paper.
I drawed my clouds and cut them out. I stamped the fish and made the boat from scraps.
I hope you enjoy this and if you have any questions pleas ask. Thanks,
Mary Campbell
My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Scott R said...

This is a grreat post

Scott R said...

Thiss is a great blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...