Saturday, July 10, 2010

Butterfly Birthday

I cased this card from fellow Stampin Up demo Wanda Cleveland
 I think it is an elegant birthday card.
She stamped hers on vellum & embossed with black embossing powder. I wish I had done that also. Maybe for the next one I will.

Stamps: Watercolor Trio, all aflutter
Paper: Whisper white, Old Olive
Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive
Acc:
Punches: Oval, scallop oval, square:1 1/4. 1 3/8
Markers: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant
Embossing folder square lattice


I hope you give this card a try.



Mary Campbell My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net

1 comment:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Well, Mary, this isn't the blog hop post, but this is a very beautiful card, thought I would tell ya, lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...