Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Bundle card

This is the second baby card we made at my ladies group meeting.
We made some in Blushing Bride and some in Marina Mist.

I used the big shot to cut some scalloped squares. We then stamped the baby carriage on those.

Colored in with our markers.
Stamped bundle of joy and punched out with the oval punch. Punched out two circles to act as brads and tied on some ribbon. Fast and fun.
Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please let me know. Mary



Mary Campbell My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nearly impossible to find knowledgeable people about this subject, but you sound like you know what you're
talking about! Thanks

Feel free to visit my page: how much should i weigh chart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...