Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to my blog and to the March blog hop!

For this hop we are showcasing items that reflect Spring or are new items available in the Occasions Mini.
You should have arrived here from Jackie Watson's blog http://jackielwatson.blogspot.com 



I made a birthday card to give my sister who celebrated her birthday today.

Stamps: Bring on the cake
Paper: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla and Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Early Espresso
Acc: Fun Flowers Die, Oval Punch, sponge daubers, dimensional, twine

Thanks for looking and if you have any question pleases feel free to ask.
Your next stop on the tour is Nancy Keithley, http://fancynancykay.blogspot.com





Mary Campbell My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous! I may have to add that flower die to my next order. :)

Brenda said...

Beautiful card! I just received my die and I'm looking forward to creating with it after seeing your great card. Love the DSP and how you made your flower. TFS

creations by jackie said...

Lovely card, Mary. I love Vintage looking cards and your colors are gorgeous.

Elsa L said...

Very nice. I have seen this die used so many time that I might have to break down a buy it.

Veronica said...

Lovely card, Mary. I love the colors and the gorgeous flower. TFS.

Noelle's Corner said...

Great, no awesome card! I love the flower, it makes a great focal point.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...