Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Color Challenge

The color challenge was to use Early Espresso, and two colors of your choice from the subtles color family.
I chose Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi. I also used white.
I cut out a white top note with the big shot. I placed it on top of Pretty in Pink and cut that out a little larger and then put that on top of Wild wasabi and cut that out a little larger.
Fabulous Florets stamps. I stamped the flowers in pretty in pink on white paper and cut them out.I also used pretty in pink ribbon.
Thanks for looking.

Mary Campbell My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Cookie said...

I love the colors-did you use top note and cut one of them to make it smaller?

Anonymous said...

Love the color combinations. Thanks for sharring with us.
Marsha W

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...