Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Friends 24-7


I made this card for a contest on Late night stampers.(which you can visit by clicking the little owl on the left side of my blog) It had to have a bird on the card.
Stamps: Branch out, Forest friends, Friends 24-
7, Romance wheel
Ink: Choc. chip,old olive, certainly celery, ruby
red and marker So Saffron.
Paper: whisper white, choc. chip, old olive
Acc: corner rounder punch, dimensional. sponge,
old olive ribbon.
This was fun to make and I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,
I love this card!!! Too, too cute!!! Wow! And thanks for playing along on Sherrill's and my blog! Please send me your address so I can send you a homemade card!!!

I'm going to browse your blog some more!!!

Susan Shields

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...