Friday, April 17, 2009

Late Night Stampers Yahoo Group

Stampin' Up! Demonstrators are so talented !!!
Would you like to see for yourselves, then go and see Sherrill Graff's Blog for a sampling of some beautiful cards. Inspiration for some of the cards I create comes from many of these talented ladies.
They are not only Stampin' Up! demonstrators, but members of Sherrill's latenightstampers yahoo group. Challenges are posted weekly, you can join in or just look at all the great samples. I always try to post at least 2 samples to the challenge. It makes you use your imagination to come up with something new and exciting.
I invite you to join latenightstampers (LNS)! Even if you are not a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you will get lots of great ideas from this group.
Click on the OWL link on my sidebar (below). You'll need a yahoo account (so easy to set up). Click on the "owl photo" and when filling it out, mention that you are a stamper and friend of mine. E-mail me if you have any questions and when you join, post your welcome to the group!I look forward to seeing you on LNS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...