Thursday, May 31, 2012

Family

We just enjoyed the best weekend at the lake with all our family.
Here we are with our grandkids. They are so happy and having a great time. We love them so much.
We spent the day on the water. Swimming, fishing, riding the pontoon boat and the jet ski.That is the reason we all our so red. Yes we have blue tongues from the blue icing on some cupcakes to celebrate two of the kids graduation. One from pre-k and one from kindergarten.We love the time we spend together. It is so special.
 We also had two cakes to celebrate two birthdays. One was my oldest son and one was my daughter in law married to my other son. I love my sons and their wives very much and love spending time with them.
We make the trip at least three times a year and just keep having more fun together.

I love the picture so much. Don't you?

Mary Campbell My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...