Friday, August 17, 2012

V C Rocks Blog Tour

Hello and welcome to the final blog hop of V C Rocks.
For this hop we were to use punches, the Big Shot or the Simply Scored.

I hope you hopped here from Krafting with Karen's blog.
www.kraftingwithkaren.blogspot.com
 If not you can click on the link above and visit her.

My share this hop is the Anniversary card s I made for my two sons and their wives. They both got married in July and it was one day away from being a full year apart. (yes I made two just alike).



Stamps: Bordering on Romance, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink Marker and Wild Wasabi marker
Acc: Adorning Accents Edgelits, Labels Collection Framelits Designer Frames Folders, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels, Perfect Polka Dots Folder.

I hope you enjoyed your vist to my blog and will come back again soon.
Your next stop on this blog hop is Tricia's Stamping Creations at http://www.triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com

Enjoy the journey through all the blogs!


Mary Campbell My Stampin Up website: http://marycampbell.stampinup.net

12 comments:

Krafting Karen said...

This is so pretty! You did a great job on it!

Carey said...

I love it. I would be honored to get a card like this from you for my anniversary. It's October 31 in case you are wondering. Hee hee


Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

MJ said...

Fabulous. I love this stamp set it is so versatile and easy to use. Great anniversary cards. I love the picture on your blog header--the kids are darling!

Tricia Butts said...

Your card is so pretty and soft. I love the color combination you used. Thanks for sharing.
Tricia Butts
http://www.triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com

stampershirley said...

Beautiful, beautiful .... I need some anniversary cards for special people so will be CASEing this. Thanx for sharing with us

Jackie L Watson said...

Love it, love it. You card is so pretty and soft. Very elegant, the color combo makes it a perfect anniversary card. And oh yeah, I will case this card. Thanks for sharing.

Brenda Hugar said...

Cute, cute, cute -- I bet your Sons loved them, especially their wives!

Anonymous said...

I love the softness of the colors you used. It is a beautiful card, thank you for sharing with all of us.
Marsha
bestprepgirl@comcast.net

Patrice Herrera said...

Oh My that's one beautiful card! WOW!!!! nicely done!

Elizabeth said...

So very pretty! tfs

Shari said...

Very pretty!

Janice said...

Very pretty. I just got the set, now I am inspired to use it soon. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...